This story now
IN OMG! ON 05 Jan, 2016
Death is an obvious thing from which we can't escape. If we came in this world, then some day we will be leaving this place. There can be many mediums of death which we can know only at the time of dying. But have you heard about someone who died because of a light bulb or X-Ray machine? Strange..right? But life is strange too & it has many ways to surprise you as you don't know what's coming next.
Here is a thread on Reddit where we found people commenting some strange ways through which people died. These strange comments were left by professionals & family members who saw the patient & loved ones dying in strange ways.
Here are 10 bizarre stories of deaths that will make you sure about not expecting anything from life.
This is the story of Vincent Liew, who went through a kidney transplant in Feb 2002. The donor who donated him the kidney had cancer, but doctors didn't know about this. When they came to know, they diagnosed the whole case & found that there was no sign of cancer in the kidney. As the donor had cancer in the uterus, it was speculated that there was lesser chance of him getting infected. Unfortunately, Liew died in September 2002 & doctor concluded he died of uterus cancer.
Maniac_Moxie, a regular Redditor, while working at funeral home came across a man who was suffering from severe inguinal hernia, around like 20 years. When that man died, his scrotum had swelling like the size of a football.The case was so effing severe that even medical examiners were shocked.
This story belongs to a guy bleeding right on an operation table due to a stab wound. Doctors stopped the blood but still there was a flow of blood coming out from the back side. They turn him & saw the blood coming right out of the middle of his buttocks. It was because his attacker had plunged a lightbulb in his anus before stabbing him. The condition was made stabilized but the person died due to septicemia.
There were many death cases related to wine enemas as a result of excessive alcohol poisoning. But this case was a different one, where the victim penetrated his colon with the device he was using. He was definitely drunk but it's not the way how his red wine killed him.
This case looked simple at first, where a man, aging around 50 died on his couch after 2-3 days of illness. Sounds like a heart attack, right? But it was not. The man died of hemochromatosis, a very rare disease that allows our body to absorb iron in abundant quantity while eating food.This excessive absorption of iron damaged his liver & developed varicose veins in an esophagus. When the veins got ruptured, he went into subconscious mode & died.
Nobody can explain the feeling of committing suicide. It is disturbing to see someone's head off in suicide. This was a weird case where a man hanged himself in the balcony. His head was lying outside a lady's balcony & body fell on the ground. When people were checking the scene on the ground, they didn't find his head & they had to move a couple of houses inorder to find his lost head.
When you have a healthy cardio-vascular system, forcefully defecating can cause several adverse effects.This is a story by Redditor dcordy8, who while working in a rehab/home saw a guy die of pooping. He forced it so hard that his blood pressure dropped & his soul went free.
This Reddit story includes a welder who died while working on the ship. He was working in the urine-filled area in which the metal he was welding used to produce molten droplets, that somehow fell around his feet. These falling droplets caused a high ammonia concentration which led to his death. This was determined by his lab partner who collected his urine samples & investigated urine samples in Erlenmeyer flasks, measured ammonia in the atmosphere above the pee. The conclusion behind his death was urine.
It is common that dogs & cats try to eat their owners' flesh within 45 minutes of their death if they are left alone. This was a case where the dog ate all the exposed skin of his owner, who was incapacitate paralyzed old woman, but not killed, by a stroke.
This was a story of a guy who died because of a gunshot to the chest. He had been shot 3 decades before, but a small fraction of a bullet wasn't removed during medical treatment of gunshot.He enjoyed his life for 30 years, but then that small fraction found its way to the circulatory system, close to his heart & caused him a heart attack.
To access this content, confirm your age by signing up.