This story now
Not approved by
15 Thoughts You Have While Waiting For The Elevator
"He who can keep patience with his impatience, will reach new heights" - Aman.
This taunt was given by my very own friend while I was impatiently nagging over the waiting period. And this is where it all began.
We started on a battle, throwing elevator-waiting thoughts and here is the drama that came out from the two of us.
1. When you are rushing for the lift and it disappears.
2. I just hate waiting here.
3. I feel like punching someone.
4. Fear of facing annoying people.
5. Oh dear lift, please come down.
6. I am feeling dizzy, I may get faint.
7. Why have I to wait, again and again, Why me?
8. Why is my office at 22nd floor, just why?
9. Kick on the lift door, probably the best idea to get rid of frustration.
10. And when you have to face empty lift, ouch, my biggest fear.
11. When someone keep on blabbering the shit out.
12. This is what I think when it's too late.
13. Hoping my dress won't stuck, at least not like this.
14. OMG, what am I doing here? Why won't everyone die!
15. And when extra imaginative mind create shit.
Wait, we didn't end here. Part II is on making.
Loved this? Spread it out then