This story now
Not approved by
20 Times The Internet Gave Us A Headache In 2015
Indians only need a reason to stay on top of the news, well it's that most of the times. Other times, Indians will do almost ANYTHING to stay on top of the news. Whether its PM Modi going abroad or Maggi being banned, Indians definitely know how to take it up a notch!
Let's find out what else made the Indian
internet go crazy this year -
1. Thoughts on the beef ban in India
2. And then when our beloved Maggi was banned too.
3. When Aamir Khan spoke about intolerance.
4. During the Radhe Maa fiasco!
When you type 'red' on google, it gives you this!
5. When PM Modi wore a suit with an embroidery of his own name.
6. PM Modi again, when he went to China.
7. PM Modi has been keeping up the headlines for the good part of 2015.
There was also a lot of speculation about him visiting London and meeting the queen.
8. Once again, crazy news!
9. Arvind Kejriwal started feeling left out and then resorted to such measures.
Also, made the internet go mad!
10. The Salman verdict case
11. And when Salman's conviction was overturned in his favor!
12. When Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor's roast show made headlines with so many controversies.
13. When the entire nation mourned the death of the legend, Abdul Kalam.
14. When Arnab was shown the finger on Indian television.
15. When Shashi Tharoor gave a speech to the Britishers about reparations and Indians found a new hero.
16. When Baahubali became the most grossing movie of all times.
17. When everyone had an opinion about Deepika Padukone's 'My Choice' video.
18. When everyone went crazy about Chetan Bhagat's tweet.
19. When Yoga Day turned into a meme.
20. When Jerry Seinfeld's show was cancelled due to parking issues.
Loved this? Spread it out then