Everyone wants to look classy or trendy everywhere, whether on a casual day or a prom night or in a wedding. They will keep experimenting with different outfits, accessories and lot more. But sometimes these experiments can endanger your life.
'Audree Kopp' through her Facebook post warning people to not wear hair bands or hair tie on their wrist.
Audrey Kopp from Louisville suddenly noted that her right wrist swells up and turn red after she wore a glittery hair tie around her wrist.
Kopp's got scared when her red lump became bigger and redder, even antibiotics weren't working. Without wasting time, she rushed to the hospital. Doctors revealed that there were three strains of bacteria infecting her wrist. Immediately doctors operated her lump and drain the pus out of it.
Audrey said: I didn't believe this first, I thought a spider bite or something else not from wearing "hair- tie". This shocking incident changed her life completely.
Now Kopp, is urging others to take a note.