This story now
Not approved by
14 Survival Hacks To Save Your Day. #6 Is Awesome!
Modern technology has made us very lazy and we are proud to use that kinda technology for our benefits without thinking twice. But if we were to drop the usage of technology or simple gadgets, where would mankind stand? Here are some easy survival
hacks that would definitely make your life more simpler.
You can thank me later!
1. Chips like Doritos or Fritos contain enough oil for a flame to start a fire.
So you realize how much oil have you been consuming!
2. If you're in a burning area, make use of a bra as a breathing mask.
3. To start a fire, you can use a 9 volt battery and put it in front of a ball of steel.
4. Having difficulty opening that jar? Use duct tape!
5. Want to protect your feet from blisters or shoe bites? Duct tape again!
6. Punch a hole in a tuna can and add a wick on top to use it as a candle.
It will burn up to 2 hours and your tuna won't be spoiled either!
7. Wax crayons make pretty good candles as well.
They would burn up to 30 minutes.
8. Some aluminium foil and an AA battery can also easily produce a flame.
9. A bunch of wood collected together in a large sized plastic bag can end up being an emergency raft.
10. Some paper towels and duct tape can be used as a makeshift cast for a broken bone.
11. Salt water can be used to treat those bug bites easily.
It gives a soothing effect by calming down the itch.
12. Use baking soda to brush your teeth daily to avoid any cavities.
13. Use baby oil to protect your skin from frost bite in the cold winter months.
14. If you need a projectile weapon and you don't got no gun, use a toothpick and a can of compressed air.
Loved this? Spread it out then