Let me make you very clear from the beginning that blackheads do not occur due to dust or pollution. Annoying and stubborn blackheads are caused due to the blocking of pores by excess sebum and dead skin. As the sebum and dead skin are exposed to the air, they start to oxidize and turn into black color.
Scrubbing face regularly to get rid of blackheads is not a good option. There are many more ways to get rid of them according to your skin type. Use some of the ways discussed below twice or thrice a week and get a blackhead free face.
BlackheadsHow to get rid of blackheadsBlocked poresSebumDead skinOxidization of sebum and dead skinSkin typeEgg white maskLemon juiceWarm honeyWater and baking soda pasteSensitive skinProduct containing salicylic acidProduct containing benzoyl peroxideBlackhead strips
1. Applying egg white mask tighten your pores and removes blackhead.
2. Dab a cotton ball with lemon juice and apply it on affected area.
People with darker skin should avoid this tip as it can discolor your skin.
3. Warm honey application also works a lot.
4. Massage the blackhead area with water and baking soda paste reduces the problem.
5. People with sensitive skin should use the product containing salicylic acid.