This story now
IN OMG! ON 26 Nov, 2015
Apple products mean prized possessions to all of us. You can be a hater or an obsessed fan of Steve job's creation, yet we all secretly crave for a fancy electronic toy with an eaten fruit as its trademark logo.
There ain't no leader in the list of technical miracles other than the almighty Apple! But, You'll be slightly disappointed as the story, the one down below goes against the polished image of the upshot as it hurt its end user! Sad but true!
Danish man Jãrgen Mouritzen, was stunned when he felt a burning sensation on his wrist so bad that he could even smell his inflamed flesh, Omg!
His flying club meeting turned into a painful tragedy when this guy looked down at his wrist only to see it getting smothered under the arrest of that strong watch-manacle.
In the effort to get it off the pretty-much roasted wrist the poor guy ended up inflaming his fingers too, ouch!
Many other people have reported similar other incidents as well, like rashes and burns after wearing the device. It is possibly because of the metal contents such as Nickel and Methacrylates present in the gadget which can cause allergic reactions due to certain environmental factors.
He also reported the problem to Apple but has been waiting for an explanation ever since. Later on, Apple presented that, after a thorough evaluation they did not find any evidence proving the iWatch responsible for the injury.
To access this content, confirm your age by signing up.