Share this post

user icon

Live

People Reading

This story now

This Bodybuilder Lost His Life By Consuming Something We All Have In Our Diets

Dean Wharmby was an athlete who had taken too much of pain to keep his body and muscles in perfect shape. He used to drink something every day which ultimately killed him.

The man from Manchester, England died due to drinking something which can be found in refrigerators of everyone. Read the disturbing story to know the reason behind the man’s unexpected death.

 

This Bodybuilder Lost His Life By Consuming Something We All Have In Our Diets

This Bodybuilder Lost His Life By Consuming Something We All Have In Our Diets

754 396
  in Health & Fitness

1) The guy was quite concerned about his calorie intake.

1) The guy was quite concerned about his calorie intake.

His diet consists of nearly 10,000 calories per day to form as much muscle mass as possible. He used to consume a combination of fast food and balanced meals such as chicken, fish and eggs to meet his protein need.

2) Then what was the thing which cost his life?

2) Then what was the thing which cost his life?

The 39-year-old used to drink two cans of energy drinks every hour during his laborious workouts in order to remain zippy and dedicated.

3) Five years ago, Dean started facing some health issues.

3) Five years ago, Dean started facing some health issues.

There was a tumor detected in his body but the athlete was not ready to carry out chemotherapy. He chose for substitute medicine and got a temporary relief as his tumor shrunk in size.

4) But later he faced some serious consequences as he continued taking energy drinks.

4) But later he faced some serious consequences as he continued taking energy drinks.

He was diagnosed with liver cancer but he again refused for chemotherapy and instead followed a strict balanced diet. He quickly shed a lot of calories.

5) He found out the reason for his miserable condition: "The energy drinks."

5) He found out the reason for his miserable condition: “The energy drinks.”

The large quantity of sugar present in energy drinks accelerated the development of tumor cells in his body.

6) He died in the arms of his wife Charlotte.

6) He died in the arms of his wife Charlotte.

Little Scarlett lost his dad too early. The bodybuilder died due to consuming energy drinks in excess. Share this story with everyone you care for.

Loved this? Spread it out then

comments Comment ()

Post as @guest useror
clear

clear
arrow_back

redo Pooja query_builder {{childComment.timeAgo}}

clear

clear
arrow_back

Be the first to comment on this story.

Report

close

Select you are Reporting

expand_more
  • +2351 Active user
Post as @guest useror

NSFW Content Ahead

To access this content, confirm your age by signing up.