A love bite, also known as a hickey, is essentially a mark caused by sucking other person's skin aggressively. It is usually a dark-colored skin bruise left on any part of the body formed by kissing it vigorously for a long period. Leaving your partner with love bites after the wild love-making session can make them feel amazing, but can leave them embarrassed in public.
Follow these 10 simple steps and remove the love bites easily.
Love bitesHickeySteps of removing hickeySucking skin aggressivelyDark-skin colored bruisePartnerApply ice-packBrushing hickey with toothpasteRub a coin on hickeyApply toothpasteMassagingHide hickry from make-upArnicaHerbal ointmentVitamin K cream
1. Applying an ice-pack on love bite area can lighten the color of it.
2. Brushing hickey with a toothpaste can also reduce its darkness.
3. Rub a coin over the love bite area and reduce the darkness.
4. Apply a layer of toothpaste on the hickey area and leave it for few minutes.
Follow this step immediately after you get a love bite and lighten the color of it.
5. Massaging over the area can help in blood circulation and can lighten the color of hickey.