SPONSORED

A Chopstick Got Stuck In The Mouth Of A Toddler After An Unfortunate Incident

A Chopstick Got Stuck In The Mouth Of A Toddler After An Unfortunate Incident
SPONSORED

This eye watering incident took place in Hubei province, China when something unfortunate happened with a toddler.

A baby was busy playing with a chopstick while seated in his walker. Unfortunately, the chopstick got lodged in his mouth when he fell off his walker. The one-year-old boy has undergone an hour long operation to get the chopstick detached from his mouth. 

Poor baby!

 

SPONSORED

1) The scan shows the chopstick lodged in the palate of boy.

1) The scan shows the chopstick lodged in the palate of boy.

RELATED STORIES

2) According to the MSN.com reports, the surgical process took almost an hour but it was successful.

2) According to the MSN.com reports, the surgical process took almost an hour but it was successful.
via

The boy got discharged from the hospital after few days.

3) The baby was quite lucky as the chopstick didn't block any of his veins.

3) The baby was quite lucky as the chopstick didn’t block any of his veins.
via

Fortunately, the baby got saved from any serious injury.

4) Earlier this year another Chinese toddler got a chopstick lodged in his brain after falling while running round with it in his mouth.

4) Earlier this year another Chinese toddler got a chopstick lodged in his brain after falling while running round with it in his mouth.
via

The one-year-old boy had been eating noodles with his parents when he fell and the stick went up his nostril.

SPONSORED

5) The chopstick went 2 cm deep into the toddler's brain.

5) The chopstick went 2 cm deep into the toddler’s brain.
via

Luckily, the 18-month-old baby is now showing signs of recovery.

Watch the breath taking video of the toddler getting operated by the doctors to remove the chopstick from his palate.

SPONSORED
-->