Not approved by
He Was Bored Of Kayaking Alone So He Built Space For Two Dogs
A dog is a man's best friend.
Meet David Bahnson a retired orthopedic surgeon, whose leisurely escapades are of the kayaking variety, decided to build his own kayak using a kit from
Pygmy boats. What he did next is just remarkable!
1. When he completed his inventive design later, he realized that the baggage compartment can be used for his dogs.
Just to make that space comfortable for dogs, he added a raised border around the edge of the pit so that his friendly pets could stay sheltered and dry.
2. "It's like a triple kayak, only there isn't enough room for the paddlers to put their feet-but it's perfect for a dog."
3. His dogs are highly trained in kayaking and also well-behaved during rides.
4. Dejectedly both Ginger and Susie passed away with memories of different rides but this wasn't the end, he continued this tradition with his new canine comrades.
5. "I love my dogs. I love training them, the companionship," said Bahnson. "We've gone miles and miles of paddling with our dogs. They just really enjoy going places."
Loved this? Spread it out then