This story now
Not approved by
The Most Bizarre Ways People Were Electrocuted In 1930s
In the Year 1931, a German electrician published a strange detailed illustrated book titled, "Elektroschutz in 132 Bildern" on the ways to avoid being electrocuted. In the 1930s, electric equipment were standard and most people would find ways to damage themselves. Hence, the German electrician intended to get something good out of it.
This is a caution for anyone who wants to change a light bulb, standing in a bath tub.
It was essential to train your dag not to pee on fallen and live electrical wires back in 1931.
One should not use a hair drier while sitting in a bath or while using water.
The circuit is complete, as a result you can enjoy being electrocuted.
In 1931, people did not know that sticking a pin into live electric socket is a surefire way to get electrocuted.
Riding on a haystack, holding a metal pitch fork and colliding with a phone pole in the rain. A perfect action scene!
Babies like to play with electrical cables and plugs. Let them play, if you want them to get crispy fried.
Its true even for 2015, don't fill up an electric heater while it is plugged on.
Climbing up to the roof to grab a kite caught in live electric wires. Not a good idea!
A caution for all those drunks, don't pee on the the electric streetcar wires.
Just like that watching her get electrocuted!
Don't worry, its safe to touch the two table lamp bases at once.
Loved this? Spread it out then