This story now
IN OMG! ON 29 Oct, 2015
Who here likes spiders? I don't. I really don't like it when they suddenly appear when you're in the bathroom, and you have no shoe or anything to fend them off. Worse, they move very fast with their eight long legs, and you just scramble and panic, even if they too are also probably in the panic. Still, it's been said that having some spiders inside the house could be a sign that you actually have clean house. Moreover, spiders have other spiders as their prey.
Basically, you should know your spider well. Unluckily, Sunil Dade from London didn't have such an inviting, kind spider.
Warning: Graphic Content!
He was simply getting the clothes from his parent's back garden when the incident occurred. Suddenly, he felt something very, very painful shot through the back of his head. It was so horrible, he was apparently screaming as he went inside the house. Thankfully or not, his brother saw a dead spider on his shirt. The dead spider was a venomous false widow. Sunil tried with all his might to get rid of the poison that had seeped into his body, but eventually a six-inch black mass covered his neck.
According to Sunil, he is now afraid of spiders. He has had two bones broken and has been stung by a bee before, but nothing has prepared him for the false widow's bite. To him, it was like being struck by lightning, and that it was a million times worse than breaking vertebrae or getting a bee sting. The false widow has a big body, fangs, and a white and gray color on some parts.
After a week since the venomous false widow's bite, Sunil's neck had turned from black to dark red, as his skin started to peel off in that area. He thinks that the spider may have come from his neighbor's overgrown garden, but it could have also originated from the nearby park, which is dangerous since kids go there all the time.
This is where the venomous spider bit him, as can be seen, the small red circle. The bigger red circle indicates the place heavily affected. At first, Sunil actually didn't take the bite seriously, but when he went to his general physician, he was immediately sent to the accident and emergency room. Sadly, the antibiotics provided for him didn't stop his black skin from peeling off and giving way to a red tone.
This is Amelia Nielsen, who studies at Bradford. She was only 13 years old when a false widow spider bit her on her cheek while she was sleeping. The swollen portion was the size of a golf ball, and she acquired a plausibly deadly infection.