This story now
IN OMG! ON 29 Oct, 2015
At times, we come to be very careless about our health. And often ignore things like scratches, itchiness or soreness that may harm us in a long term.
Reportedly, some people have found the creepiest thing inside their bodies. Those horrible creatures were parasites that caused unbelievable infection, irritation and itchiness in their body.
This story will surely compel you to give importance to safety and precaution, especially regarding your body.
He was infected by tapeworms after eating too much of Sushi and Sashimi. Doctors believed that the fish used in preparing the Sushi must have contained tapeworms in it.
Dylan Thomas, 21, after coming back from a long vacation in Bali got shocked to found a tropical spider living inside his skin. Doctor told him that it might have entered into his body from the old operation scar.
Aaron Dallas from Carbondale, US was getting crazy day by day as he could hear strange voices coming from inside his mind and felt something moving inside. He consulted a doctor and was shocked to find that a colony of botfly maggots was living inside his scalp.
Bryan Williams and his girlfriend Ally Vagg from Sydney, noticed something unusual in their body. When they sought medical advice in Bolivia, they found that numerous botfly larvae were growing inside their skin.
Matthew O'Donnell, a Plymouth University graduate, found a parasitic bug called Chigoe Flea inside his foot who laid dozens of eggs.
P.K. Krishnamurthy from India thought he had a normal eye infection but, after taking doctors help he found that a five-inch worm was dwelling inside his cornea.
A Chinese man noticed some small, swollen sores on the right side of his body and leg. When he visited a doctor, then he got to know that the bump and sores were the colonies of flesh-eating parasites that were living inside his skin.