This story now
IN OMG! ON 25 Oct, 2015
Finding unwanted and unhygienic stuff in food is horrible. What if you end up eating something contagious in your favourite snack?
This is the case of 2-year-old Rayaz from Kazan in the Russian Republic of Tatarstan. The baby ended up eating a part of used condom in his favourite snack.
What happened next will shock you.
Mother of the 2-year-old baby named Guzel Khakimullin was shocked to see her child chewing a part of used condom present in the packet of wafer snack.
She straightaway asked Rayaz to spit the condom. She then informed the health inspectors about it and immediately filed a complaint against the manufacturer of the concerned company.
Now the innocent baby is undergoing diagnosis to find out the possibility of any sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) which might have transferred to him.
Khakimullin said, 'I am very concerned about my son's health. It is disheartening how a package of sweets can contain something like that. This can happen to any other kid. I want to do as much as I can to prevent it.' Gross.
To access this content, confirm your age by signing up.