On a fine morning when students were in school, India's Capital goes through this tragic incident. There's a gas depot in Delhi at Tughlaqabad and a gas leak took place there itself. According to TOI, the police received a call at around 07:35 A.M. in the morning of May 6, 2017, suggesting a leak at the gas depot.
Initially, school girls were heard complaining about irritation in their eyes and throat which raised the concerns. The depot is situated near Rani Jhansi School, a girls school run by the government. After the concerned authorities were made aware of the situation, National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) and CATS ambulances rushed to the spot where the leak took place. A massive police force was also in action helping the sufferers to reach to the hospitals, over 200 students were taken to 3 hospitals. The reason behind the leak is yet to be figured out by the officials.
We are using your cookies for better user experience We are using your cookies for better user experience.