On In People

If Your Son Wears Swim Shorts Like THIS, You Need To Change It RIGHT NOW

Laura Collins, this 33-year-old and her 5-year-old son were enjoying their holidays in Mexico where her son was almost about to lose his penis permanently. His swimsuit had white netting which strangled his penis. Laura posted a warning for everyone to remove the netting from the swim shorts on social media to avoid such disasters. Let's see what follows next!

Mother, Laura Collins, and son Jack, were on a holiday.

His swimsuit had white netting inside it.

ooli

Jack penis got strangled by the white net in his swimsuit, and he was crying in pain. 

Laura wrote her son was screaming in pain. 

He was immediately taken to the hospital and diagnosed. 

Initially, there were concerns about permanent damage, later on, he was fully recuperated. He had almost lost his penis!

Laura posted a warning on Facebook.

Shocking, isn't it?

Share the story with your friends and family.