On In People

Woman Goes To A Salon To Get Her Gray Hair Dyed But What She Experiences Is Horrifying

What if you are expecting something damn good and something terrible happens? Ever been through this terrible and annoying phase? If yes, then this is what you need to read right now.This article features Chemese Armstrong, 35-year-old, who is a fitness expert by profession. She was having gray hair issues and decided to take a walk to a salon to get rid of them but what happens next is nothing less than a nightmare. Read out the whole story!

Plucking out gray hair is something you don't want to do especially when you are young. 

Chemese Armstrong, a vegan, is well-known for her weight loss training. 

She recently unfolds a story about what happened when she was trying to get rid of her gray hairs.

At the salon, she clearly asked for a chemical free henna dye which is completely natural.

The reason behind this is that she was allergic to Paraphenylenediamine (PPD), which is an ingredient present in almost every hair dye.

She was told that dye used was safe from PPD, but after rinsing the hair it turned out to be a lie. 

The effect of this allergy included severe pain, burning, and itching. She looked normal in two days.

Her face was so swollen that she was unable to see for almost two days. 

Apart from this case, she really worked hard to get into this shape. 

But this allergy story clearly overshadowed her weight loss transformation. 

This story is a clear indication to be careful and always use a trustworthy cosmetologist. 

Share the story with your friends and family.